The Plate
In the Case of an Emergency
In the Case of an Emergency
In the Case of an Emergency
In the Case of an Emergency

Now and Then

Before the age of 10-years-old, I ran away from home twice.  When I did not get my way as a child or when I got into fights and arguments, I ran away from home and escaped only feeling miniscule guilt when I peeked out from my hiding places at my parents worrying and searching for me.  I chose to run away and hide rather than stay and fight and face off with problems and people who rubbed me the wrong way, but problems always have a way of finding you when they are not resolved.  I was a trickster and mischievous child with throwing water in my uncle’s face when he played dead.  I picked the lock of my sister’s bedroom door to read her diary.  I was a badass brat when I was a little girl.

By the time I was in my pre-teens and faced with my first kidney transplant failing and my mother leaving, I was a bitter and angry prepubescent constantly questioning “Why Me?”  or “What did I ever do to deserve this?”  I played and was the angry victim.  I was NOT happy.  It was when I faced losing life and dealing with suffering and death that I understood how life is this precious gift wrapped up with this shiny bow called ‘gratitude’  AND that laughter is the best and free medicine in the world—especially belly laughs that make you laugh so hard that you start crying.  It is always the case in life that you never know what you have until you are about to lose it or it is completely gone.

9 Comments to Now and Then:

thebestessayservice on Monday, April 22, 2019 4:16 AM
Bein a resident and individual we should regard and satisfy the privileges of others. "Ideal to work Laws" outline about the privileges of the work network. Missouri House passed the demonstration of this to guarantee them that their will get the merited offices.

onlinecasinojam.com on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:44 PM
It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle.

paint spraybooth on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:19 AM
This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.

Watson on Thursday, May 09, 2019 6:28 AM
Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks invisalign aligners solutions

James on Thursday, May 09, 2019 7:47 AM
Very informative post you share. I get a lot of useful information from this post about the tax purposes. I am really impress by the information of all the posts. Thank you so much for sharing this all. Keep sharing. luxury boat rentals

Jordan on Friday, May 10, 2019 8:08 AM
This is really a great effort by you writing such article is really a great thing to go.I am happy that you have done it very well. christian bible

Giny on Sunday, May 12, 2019 12:17 PM
Very good article.You have explained this article step by step i got good piece of material here.Thanks.Continue it old testament apocrypha

Oprah on Sunday, May 19, 2019 9:30 AM
I like your work and i am happy to see your work. This is very impressive. Keep it up and also keep posting such kind of informative material. Thank you household management

Jack on Sunday, May 19, 2019 10:04 AM
I like it so much and impressed your work. I want more similar topics about this post for increase our knowledge, i hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion companion care agency