The Girl at the Cashier

March 2020
February 2020
January 2020
December 2019

The Truth

The Truth

There are many secrets I have kept from you
They say that honesty is the best policy
But this must not be my responsibility
But I cannot take accountability
All the beauty you see in me will now get very ugly

I stared at the back of your head
I hoped you could read my mind
So I do not have to speak the truth
So you could speak it for me
Then I can be free as the guilty party

Let me explain these secrets were sealed
Protection for the greater good
So I said, So I lied
To you or to me?
I am not even sure
I cannot even look at me anymore

I could not look at you face
I could not look in your eyes
All these times, All these lies
My disguise will be my demise
Only a matter of time that you will despise

I could have told you the truth
To be the bearer of all this news
I did not have the courage to change your views
Of the person you made me out to be
Of the person that is not truly me

Nothing could be revealed
Everything had to be concealed
I hope someday you can try to understand
Why I denied and even lied
But, I must ask: Did I lie and am I so bad by keeping the true that would only hurt you and what we had?

Now I see this is not about you or me
Everything that seems is not what really means
This is how the truth is, these are how the lies goes
No shadows of any doubts
The truth always has a way of coming out

17 Comments to The Truth:

toptenwritingservices on Monday, November 12, 2018 12:49 AM
The truth is step ahead and people who are working on this blog. We can get it conform from the title of this blog that blog is really interesting and completely useful for the readers. I wish people will like this blog.

Diniwati on Monday, November 19, 2018 9:57 AM
ling 4 agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb Distributor plat kapal besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan klub bola Agen besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Wiremesh Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Distributor besi unp baja Supplier besi beton perwira Harga plat kapal besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan cetak undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Harga besi unp baja Supplier besi beton PAS Jual plat kapal besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Agen stainless steel www.pusatbesibaja.co.id undangan pernikahan arab Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Jual besi unp baja Supplier besi beton master steel ms Supplier plat kapal besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Agen atap spandek www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi beton ksty Toko plat kapal besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Agen baja ringan undangan pernikahan custom Toko Besi Wf Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Toko besi unp baja Supplier besi beton krakatau steel Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen bondek Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan klasik Toko Besi H beam Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Agen besi unp baja Supplier besi beton jcac Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Agen Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko besi beton sii undangan pernikahan batik Toko Besi Beton Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Pabrik besi unp baja Supplier besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi siku baja Distributor besi siku baja Agen besi siku Agen besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan www.sentrabesibaja.com Distributor Pipa Besi baja Distributor besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton gunung garuda

papersplanet on Thursday, December 13, 2018 6:05 AM
It will be successful for the person's who are working together on the web and I trust that you will get more likes and remarks in light of the fact that the information is extremely intriguing for me that you utilized in this article. I like it without question.

Andrew Peterson on Sunday, April 14, 2019 1:26 PM
메이저놀이터: 먹튀없는 안전놀이터, 토토사이트, 메이저놀이터를 추천드리고 있습니다 항상 안전하게 모시겠습니다 감사합니다.
토토사이트추천: 먹튀없는 안전놀이터, 토토사이트, 메이저놀이터를 추천드리고 있습니다 항상 안전하게 모시겠습니다 감사합니다.
안전놀이터: 먹튀없는 안전놀이터, 토토사이트, 메이저놀이터를 추천드리고 있습니다 항상 안전하게 모시겠습니다 감사합니다.

League of Legends Accounts on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:24 PM
Looking for buy lol accounts or buy league of legends accounts or buy lol account or buy league of legends account. We have best deals for you!

Job Openings in Ireland on Friday, May 17, 2019 3:21 AM
Job openings for hospitality, catering jobs and catering vacancies in Ireland. Connecting the industry. Join today!

q on Sunday, May 26, 2019 11:58 PM
q

토토사이트먹튀검증 on Friday, July 12, 2019 12:54 PM

ร้านขายบุหรี่ไ on Monday, July 22, 2019 2:58 AM
ร้านขายบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า น้ำยาบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า Pod system ถ่านชาร์จ ลวดโมบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า ราคาส่ง-ปลีกถูกมาก หากอยากเลิกบุหรี่ ทางร้านได้คัดสรรบุหรี่ไฟฟ้าคุณภาพ ปลอดภัย พร้อม อุปกรณ์เสริมทุกชนิด.จัดส่งทั่วไทย

Bentonite Clay on Thursday, August 29, 2019 11:35 PM
Natural Supplies distributes pure quality food grade Diatomaceous Earth worldwide. Buy DE for humans, animals and pests. Free UK shipping over £25.

Private Investigation in Kuala Lumpur on Monday, October 14, 2019 11:47 PM
Gunma detective agency certified in various type of private investigation in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia, licensed by Ministry of Home Affairs.

http://felizmente.esenfc.pt/felizmente/?i on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:27 AM

http:// on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:27 AM

http://www.worldreviewer.com/member/americadkirby on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 3:30 AM
Aw, it was quite a good post. In notion I have to place in writing similar to this additionally - taking time and actual effort to generate a really good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and also by no indicates appear to go completed. http://www.worldreviewer.com/member/americadkirby

https://prijet.com/user/Cheek%20Bauer on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 3:30 AM
HURRAY! can’t balladeer. by virtue of himself by what name highly. https://prijet.com/user/Cheek%20Bauer

https://hookmarks.blogspot.com/2013/03/ on Saturday, December 21, 2019 11:40 PM
Thanks for the points shared using your blog. Something else I would like to talk about is that weight reduction is not information about going on a dietary fad and trying to reduce as much weight that you can in a set period of time. The most effective way to burn fat is by having it slowly and gradually and obeying some basic ideas which can assist you to make the most from your attempt to shed weight. You may realize and already be following a few of these tips, nevertheless reinforcing knowledge never does any damage. https://hookmarks.blogspot.com/2013/03/

http://www.badpolitics.ro/ce-rezerve-valutare-avea-romania-in-anii-70-80-si-cati-bani-se-aflau-la-bn on Saturday, December 21, 2019 11:40 PM
Well done! I thank you your contribution to this matter. It has been useful. my blog: http://www.badpolitics.ro/ce-rezerve-valutare-avea-romania-in-anii-70-80-si-cati-bani-se-aflau-la-bnr-in-decembrie-1989/