The Swimmer
The Swimmer
The Swimmer
The Swimmer
The Swimmer

Poem Zone: "Love Enough"

Love Enough

My love will always be enough for you
Where else would I be but here with you?

It does not matter where we are going
It does not matter what we are doing

As long as we are together
Side by side
Step by step
This is all that matters

My love will be enough
To weather the worst of storms
Even when you bleed from life’s thorns
Even when your world falls apart
I will place all your pulverized parts

It does not matter what went right or wrong
It does not matter if our time was short or long

As long as we foresee forever
Past and Future
Here and There
Then and Now

I will love you enough
To keep you warm
Even when you are tattered and torn
Even when you are broken and blue
I will be the glue to the entire you

My love is all I have to give to you
But I will never know if your feelings cut as deep as mine do
If you ever loved me enough as I love you
If my love was ever good enough for you
If my love was even enough for you

It hurts too much to be with you
It hurts too much to be without you

I love you enough to love you from a distance
I love myself enough to walk away without any backward glances
I love enough to breakdown my defenses and take future chances

My love was never enough for you
Where else would I be but to finally leave you?

10 Comments to Poem Zone: "Love Enough" :

imagery on Sunday, August 20, 2017 4:44 AM
The play of imagery and alliteration in this poem carefully nudges the reader towards the last three lines' brilliant address.

read books online free on Sunday, August 20, 2017 4:51 AM
An awesome poem I have read yet! Just a quick note to tell you that I have a passion for the topic "Poem" at hand. I just love this type of poem to read. Especially, last 2 lines My love was never enough for you/Where else would I be but to finally leave you? Thanks and have a good day!

writing service reviews on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 5:45 AM
To be healthy , wealthy and wise is a good thing and this blog is also a good and worthy blog to read. After reading this blog we can try to understand the real and basic concern of this blog. It is really important to share this blog on social media.

Djatmiko Tedjo on Monday, November 19, 2018 10:05 AM
ling12 undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Toko Plat Bordes Toko Plat Bordes Pabrik bondek Pabrik besi unp undangan pernikahan cantik Distributor Besi Hollow Jual Besi Hollow Baja Toko besi hollow Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Plat Bordes Agen Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Pabrik besi siku undangan pernikahan simple Distributor Wiremesh Harga Besi Hollow Baja Agen besi hollow Distributor besi beton ais Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik besi siku Pabrik Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan mewah Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Pabrik Besi Hollow Baja Pabrik besi hollow Distributor besi beton Distributor Wiremesh Besi Distributor Wiremesh Besi Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Pabrik besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan cute Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Distributor Besi Beton Distributor pipa besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Pabrik Plat besi Pabrik besi cnp undangan pernikahan biru Distributor Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Supplier Besi Beton Harga pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Wiremesh Besi Jual Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi h beam www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Distributor Besi Wf Agen Besi Beton Jual pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Wiremesh Besi Supplier Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi wf

Anonymous on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 12:28 AM
DG

superior papers on Friday, January 04, 2019 6:47 AM
What a creative poem showing what can they do and what circumstances can they face as long as they are together and in love with each other. I guess the level of love he has for his lover is so powerful that he created such a poem. Though love is a wonderful thing and it should be experienced by all people, I personally think that it should also be moderated. Because just like other things that can harm you with excessive intake, love can also be dangerous if not controlled. Because it is a powerful thing, and it moves people.

fgfgf on Monday, February 04, 2019 9:08 AM
gfgfg

boomessays review on Friday, February 08, 2019 2:47 AM
Love is enough to make people happy and gets excited every single day of their life. Your poem expresses different kinds of feeling when comes of loving a person. Love is a not an easy emotions. It makes a person weak and fragile, but it also gives strength that can conquer everything. I experience heartaches when it comes to love, but the happiness that I experience will remain forever in my heart. Finding the person who will be your forever is hard to wait but worth it.

http://avalia-t.sergas.es/Paxinas/web.aspx?idTax=12027&idLista=4&idContido=382&migtab=82;382&tipo=pa on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 9:26 AM
Music began playing as soon as I opened up this site, so irritating! http://avalia-t.sergas.es/Paxinas/web.aspx?idTax=12027&idLista=4&idContido=382&migtab=82;382&tipo=paxtxt

http://www.atlasdasaude.pt/publico/content/xvii-simposio-da-sociedade-portuguesa-de-suicidologia on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 9:26 AM
A lot of people were enthusiastic players or enjoyed music and dancing. You could possibly recollect that you were happiest on the performing track. Yet, with increasing obligations possibly you have found no time to indulge in any of an interests. Do you suffer from depression and would like to get free from its abysmal depths without lifelong antidepresants? You could attempt and help yourself to overcome depression naturally. http://www.atlasdasaude.pt/publico/content/xvii-simposio-da-sociedade-portuguesa-de-suicidologia