The Rejection

June 2020
March 2020
February 2020
January 2020
December 2019

Sing Me Your Song

Everyone has a story to share
Everyone has many masks to wear
But does anyone really care?
When we play our outer parts
With such broken hearts
But just because we are breaking does not mean that we are broken

So, please, tell me your story
Because you are such a mystery
I wonder what is your history
And what you have been through
When life has been so cruel

Sing me your song
Strum the strings
Play the keys
Make your music
While the night is young
And the sky is bright with a crescent-shaped moon and sprinkles of glittering stars
You can reveal to me who you really are

You look so sad
I see it in your eyes
Your inner anger is making you mad
There are no lies
Because I can see who you really are
But you are so far
And fleeting and flying like a shooting star

In this world of coldness
Remember the warm kindness
And that I am not scared
And you do not need to be afraid
No need to hide or feelings of shame
You are much more than a face or a name
And, our lives will never be the same

Sing me your song
Strum the strings
Play the keys
Make your music
While the night is young
You can reveal to me who you really are

It is just the two of us here
You have nothing to fear
I’ll hold you tight
In my arms from the sunrise of days to the sunset of nights
I’ll collect all your tears
I’ll place them in a glass jar
You just be who you really are

And always know this
Time with you is sweet bliss
And, most of all, let me tell you this
All your broken pieces and jagged life scars
Make you beautiful just the way you are

13 Comments to Sing Me Your Song:

anonymous on Monday, August 13, 2018 6:26 AM
nice

custom research paper writing on Saturday, August 18, 2018 6:14 AM
I agree with your point of view and it is seriously perfectly written for best services work. Many students can learn from this post.

private scuba diving tours in los cabos on Monday, September 24, 2018 1:08 PM
some things, we already are. but some things come as experiences and shape us into ourselves. you are such a great personality. keep being you posting

Tableau Analytics Training New York on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 5:53 AM
i really needed some nre inspiration to start on my work that i had been putting off for a while and after reading this post i have been swarming with ideas

PTE REAL EXAM QUESTION on Wednesday, November 7, 2018 6:06 AM
Thank you very much for this valuable contribution and informative.

walgreens photo coupons code in store on Friday, November 9, 2018 1:45 AM
Hey admin your sharing way is unique. This is fantastic site.I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.

Djoko Nirmala Labbaika on Monday, November 19, 2018 10:10 AM
link 5 distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c undangan pernikahan kalender Jual besi hollow Jual besi hollow Toko besi siku Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi H beam Agen Wiremesh Besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi hollow Supplier besi hollow Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Toko besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Beton Toko Wiremesh Besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton ksty Toko besi hollow Toko besi hollow Toko Plat besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh www.sentrabesibaja.com Jual Wiremesh Besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi hollow Agen besi hollow Toko besi h beam Toko besi wf baja undangan pernikahan amplop Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Harga Wiremesh Besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja

ILLUMINAZIONE ESTERNA LED on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:02 AM
Very good, informative, well-researched and comprehensive article about the sleep disorder that many people suffer from. This is a useful information to create awareness among the people.

meadowvale walk in clinic on Friday, September 6, 2019 5:06 AM
It's a beautifully written poem in simple words. I love the words you chose to express your feelings. one must always express his feelings to stay happy.

http://homemcontrasimesmo.blogspot.com/ on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 9:08 AM
Thanks for your content. One other thing is when you are advertising your property by yourself, one of the problems you need to be cognizant of upfront is when to deal with home inspection reports. As a FSBO supplier, the key to successfully shifting your property and also saving money upon real estate agent commissions is know-how. The more you already know, the smoother your home sales effort will likely be. One area that this is particularly crucial is assessments. http://homemcontrasimesmo.blogspot.com/

http://phoenixadaete on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 9:08 AM

https://answers.afrihost.com/user/valentindware on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:34 AM
Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I’m experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting similar rss drawback? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx https://answers.afrihost.com/user/valentindware

https://www.fundable.com/cross-boyle on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:34 AM
I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely can i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail for the head. Your notion is outstanding; the pain is something which there are not enough everyone is speaking intelligently about. We are very happy that we stumbled across this during my try to find some thing concerning this. https://www.fundable.com/cross-boyle